Thursday, December 18, 2014

Denny's Home World turns 100,000!


A while back I wrote about the strange history of Denny's Home World.

That article can be seen here:
http://dennygoot.blogspot.com/2012/06/history-of-dennys-home-world.html

But just as a recap, I started writing DHW out of boredom.

For the longest time DHW had absolutely no direction.

In 2009 it received a real direction, my passion for Linux, Open Source, and just technology in general.

Well, I had to toot my own horn here, because a milestone has been reached, and one I never thought would happen.

Denny's Home World has now had 100,000 page views.

Here's the proof:


The funny thing about this strange phenomenon is that I am not linked to a Youtube channel, I am not much of a advertiser, and I don't advertise (any more, i did try it for a short while as a test program) here on DHW either, meaning bots are less attracted to DHW (or so I've heard).

I just post what peaks my interest.

So thank you for your patronage.

In honor of this event, the website got a complete makeover, which you see now.

Thanks again,
-Denny

P.S. Please don't post about how awful that opening header image is, it's the original from the old DHW from the mid 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment